$75.00 – $100.00
The most recent supplement, which covers Mississippi family law cases and legislative developments through December 31, 2022, is now available. The supplement includes important developments since the publication of the Third Edition, including
- Two significant changes that alter the finality of adoptions;
- Limitations on grandparent visitation rights;
- Important decisions on child support from high-income payors and deviations based on shared parenting;
- New legislation on how to determine support requirements for low-income payors;
- A fresh look at dividing PERS accounts;
- A surprising development regarding appointment of mandatory guardians ad litem.
- Requirements for enforcing foreign divorces and property division judgments.
- You can subscribe to the annual supplement for a yearly fee of $75.00. The supplement will be automatically shipped to you each year. You can cancel at any time prior to shipment by notifying us at msfamilylaw@nautiluspublishing. com that you want to cancel.
- You can purchase the annual supplement on a one-time basis for $100.00. You will not be shipped the next year’s supplement without an additional order at that price.